Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Building A Balsa Wood Airplane Wing


A wing that I am building to test my calculations for the Aviation Design Project at UCF. Balsa wing with balsa .I am working on the center section of my rc airplanes wing. As you can see here I am test fitting the wing .

How To Build A Out Of Balsa Wood Plane

How To Build A Out Of Balsa Wood Plane

Rubber Band Balsa Wood Planes

Rubber Band Balsa Wood Planes

Balsa Wood Model Airplane Plans

Balsa Wood Model Airplane Plans

Balsa Wood Blocks

Balsa Wood Blocks

Classic techniques for building a radio control model from balsa wood. Illustrated using a wing panel..Balsa Wood is the traditional construction material used in flying model but just because a piece of wood is heavy does not mean it will make good wing spars..


No comments:

Post a Comment